About the role
To focus on the identification of new permanent opportunities and the attraction of the C-Suite executives as a paid members of Raise Global enabling them to fulfill their business objectives. .
Overall Role Objective:
You will be responsible for effective business development of the C-Suite membership in Raise Global. You will sell across the Corporate, SME, Medium and Large Sector to promote the services offered by our team to win new business.
You will be responsible for developing successful day to day working relationships with all key stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring optimum levels of customer service and best practice always. .
Strong influencing and relationship building skills are essential as is the ability to ensure sales activity is consistent and maintained to achieve continuous growth. .
About Raise Global
Raise Global is a private, non-governmental, self regulated and fast growing innovative research based business platform - which work with C-suite leaders providing them with business information’s, exchange of cutting-edge ideas and insights to help them make informed decisions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. We are greatly known for our exclusive C-Suite Community Breakfast meets, Dinner meets, conferences, power talk’s series, interviews and panels, Awards and Fellowship etc. We always pursue continuous transformation in what we do and how we do.
What you will do:
Your experience will include:
- Network and present to Directors, C-Suite Executives, Senior Executives about the membership and benefits.
- Manage individual sales pipeline to achieve Business Plan targets
- Consistently increase client base through the development of new clients
- Liaise with other forums to get the database
- Work on social platform like linkedin or Facebook to generate lead
- Make effective calls on a day today basis
- Send emails to the members to the target audience and potential business clients
- Adhere to all membership-related legislation at all times
- Effectively use ADAPT to record activity and provide meaningful MIS reports
- Need to be able to work with their own resources for lead generation (Laptop and Telecommunication equipments)
- Need to send the report every Wednesday and Saturday to the concern person.
- A proven and successful track record in selling to large organizations at a senior level
- Experience in selling to the Corporate, SME and Startups
- Successful management of longer term projects
- Target orientated, entrepreneurial with the ability to negotiate and win new business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- A proven ability to build business in a new area
- Influencing & negotiation skills
- PC literate - MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook. Database search & management
- Articulate, target and sales driven, confident, competitive and ambitious
- Persistent, persuasive, positive and resilient
- Able to influence to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to cope with pressure and meet/exceed targets
- Quick thinking and able to remember details
- Effective listener
- Motivated by rewards based on individual targets
- Reliable and punctual